Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Site Gallery Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

my name is ericka i do love everyone im just a simple girl with a simple life i have my own personality never tries to be someone I also love Kpop and everything about asians I love bunny & neko ~!

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

trip to korea
cirle lens
ipad
psp go
own blog
pink vaio laptop
meet u-kiss
new cellphone
My Prince
Danson Tang Yu Zhe~ DT 4 EVER


Music
the melody



Followers

The Past
Recent Posts

classes are suspended
pink & pink


Archives

July 2010
August 2010


This blog was opened by yherika to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Teddies, Movies and Friends Forever She likes Stephenie Meyer, cuz the whole weird idea of white vampires

Hi there! kindly please show some respect on my blog thank you :)
I made a logo
Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 6:01 AM

i made a cute logo for NOSEBLEED COSPLAYERS GUILD :ichigo: i just saw a fanpage from facebook who needs a new logo i just tried to make one they find it cute i dont know if i'll win well i just tried by the way this fanpage is for anime loves and cosplayers i found cosplayers very cool and cute too How i wish i could see my favorite cosplayers And take picture with them


My favorite Cosplayer



Labels: , ,


0 Dropped Some Love